Sunday, October 24, 2010

How this became to be

This blog will be primarily about my father. The stories he told me about his days working on ships, his youth and memories about world war II. I will also be posting my memories of him and the wonderful times we spent together.

From time to time I'm sure I'll deviate to other topics of interest but this is really to help me organize my thoughts and all the fantastic adventures that he had that formed his life.

For those that stumble across this blog, I hope you enjoy the stories I'm relaying here and that you share your stories too.

2 comments:

  1. So Marco finally got a blog. I like it, it's lookin good so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joe.

    Your blog was one of the first I followed. You inspired me to start this.

    ReplyDelete